How often can you use YES VM?
Table of Contents
- How often can you use YES VM?
- How much YES VM do you use?
- How often should I use a vaginal moisturizer?
- How often should I use replens?
- What is vaginal atrophy?
- What is a Mona Lisa procedure?
- Does replens work right away?
- What age does a woman stop getting wet?
- Can you leave Lube on overnight?
- Can Replens cause a yeast infection?
- Is it safe to use yes VM every day?
- Can you use a VM moisturiser on your period?
- Is it safe to use VM for vaginal dryness?
- How often should I use a VM lubricant?
How often can you use YES VM?
The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally. For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day.
How much YES VM do you use?
Use about 5ml (a teaspoon full). Put it on where the dryness occurs and depending on the severity of your dryness you may need to use the product more frequently.
How often should I use a vaginal moisturizer?
Vaginal and vulvar moisturizers can be used at any time, not just before or during sexual activity. You should use vaginal and vulvar moisturizers several times a week for overall vaginal health and comfort. Over-the-counter vaginal and vulvar moisturizers are non-hormonal.
How often should I use replens?
For most women, Replens MDTM Vaginal Moisturiser should be used every three days for best results. However, depending on the severity of your dryness, Replens MDTM can be used more or less frequently, as necessary.
What is vaginal atrophy?
Vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis) is thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls that may occur when your body has less estrogen. Vaginal atrophy occurs most often after menopause. For many women, vaginal atrophy not only makes intercourse painful but also leads to distressing urinary symptoms.
What is a Mona Lisa procedure?
The MonaLisa procedure works by delivering laser energy and gently acting on the tissues of the vagina. The laser stimulates the production of collagen, improving functionality of the treated area and restoring the proper trophic balance. This, in turn, can stimulate a healing response.
Does replens work right away?
Step 1 - Replens immediately gets to work as soon as it is applied and provides soothing moisture to the dry vaginal cells for long-lasting hydration. ... Step 3 - The cells of the vaginal wall are regenerated every 3-5 days, meaning the dry cells are cleared and Replens is naturally eliminated.
What age does a woman stop getting wet?
The average age of the menopause is 51 and after the menopause women find that their bodies change. The ovaries stop producing the female hormone estrogen and the levels begin to decrease. One of the early signs of reduced estrogen on the vagina is reduced lubrication during sexual activity.
Can you leave Lube on overnight?
But if you're using condoms, you must use silicone-based or water-based lubes, as oil lubricants can damage latex and reduce the effectiveness of your protection. Test out every new lubricant on the inside of your elbow. Leave it on there for 24 hours to make sure you don't have any reaction.
Can Replens cause a yeast infection?
However, Brown adds in an email that "our study was not large enough to definitely determine if using specific types of lubricants (e.g. Replens) inside the vagina put women at risk of bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections."
Is it safe to use yes VM every day?
- YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort. The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
Can you use a VM moisturiser on your period?
- YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB.
Is it safe to use VM for vaginal dryness?
- YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days.
How often should I use a VM lubricant?
- YES WB is predominantly a pleasure lubricant and YES VM is a vaginal moisturiser to help with vaginal atrophy/dryness and should be used at least every 1-2 days ongoing to help keep the vagina moisturised and hydrated, also ensuring the pH is kept at the optimum level.