How do I use my OTC card at Walmart?
Table of Contents
- How do I use my OTC card at Walmart?
- Does WellCare cover over-the-counter drugs?
- How do I get free stuff from WellCare?
- How do I use my OTC card?
- What are eligible OTC items?
- What kind of insurance is Staywell?
- What is the OTC program?
- Does Medicaid cover OTC?
- Are there any over the counter benefits for WellCare?
- How do I order OTC WellCare from Fidelis Care?
- How to enroll in StayWell over the counter in Florida?
- Are there any over the counter health benefits?
How do I use my OTC card at Walmart?
Walmart.com or in the App - to place an order online, sign in to your account or create a new account on Walmart.com, add eligible items to your cart, checkout and enter your OTC card number as a Gift Card for payment.
Does WellCare cover over-the-counter drugs?
WellCare Dividend Prime (HMO) As a part of your plan, you have an Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefit. We give you a fixed dollar amount to buy the OTC medications and products you need to stay well. These are everyday things like bandages, pain relievers, cold remedies, toothpaste and much more.
How do I get free stuff from WellCare?
Free OTC (Over-The-Counter) Items Get $10 a month in free items mailed to your home. Sign in to order online or by phone at 1-877-389-9457 (TTY 711). The Over-the-Counter Catalog includes a detailed list of available items from allergy medications to sunblock to vitamins.
How do I use my OTC card?
Once activated, you can use your OTC and Grocery Card for eligible purchases at participating stores and bodegas. No PIN or signature is required for in-store purchases — it works just like a pre-paid card. Go to the checkout lanes, and simply swipe the card for payment.
What are eligible OTC items?
Which OTC items are now eligible expenses?
- Cold, cough, and flu medicine.
- Tampons, pads, and liners.
- Pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Allergy and sinus medicine.
- Digestive aids and laxatives.
- Baby rash ointments and creams.
- Baby electrolytes.
- Sleep aids.
What kind of insurance is Staywell?
Staywell Health Plan (Staywell) provides health care and long-term care services to people who qualify for Florida Medicaid. Florida's Medicaid program is called the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) Program.
What is the OTC program?
Simply Healthcare Plans is pleased to provide its members with an Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug Catalog Program. The supplemental benefit of Over-the-Counter medications and supplies can help you save money on over 100 items like pain relievers, cold medications, dental care and first aid supplies.
Does Medicaid cover OTC?
Medicaid covers these over-the-counter (OTC) drugs pursuant to a written/verbal/electronic prescription. Covered OTC products must be manufactured by pharmaceutical companies participating in the Federal Drug Rebate Program.
Are there any over the counter benefits for WellCare?
- Over-the-Counter Your Health, as Well as Your Family’s, is Important to Us Here at WellCare. One way you can help to be your healthiest is by using your OTC benefit. With this benefit, you can choose from over 150 health and wellness items.
How do I order OTC WellCare from Fidelis Care?
- Please call OTC Card Services at 1-888-682-2400 (24 hours, 7 days a week) or go online to the OTC Network website (by clicking on this link, you will leave the Fidelis Care website). You will need to provide: The OTC card number printed on the front of the card. Additionally, how do I order something from WellCare?
How to enroll in StayWell over the counter in Florida?
- Just follow the instructions. After you have logged in, click on the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items link to get started. Members in the SMI Specialty Plan will receive $35 worth of OTC items per household each month. To enroll with Staywell, you must be eligible for Florida Medicaid.
Are there any over the counter health benefits?
- One way you can help to be your healthiest is by using your OTC benefit. With this benefit, you can choose from over 150 health and wellness items.