How can I see my history of tweets?
Table of Contents
- How can I see my history of tweets?
- How do I see activity log on Twitter?
- How do you see people's old tweets?
- What is the history of Twitter?
- How do I see my Twitter follower history?
- Does Twitter track what profiles you look at?
- How far back can you see tweets?
- How can I see someone else's old tweets on my iPhone?
- What is Jack Dorsey worth?
- What was the first tweet ever?
- How do I view my Twitter history?
- How do you delete history on Twitter?
- How do you delete a search on Twitter?
How can I see my history of tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter's advanced search page. 5. To see every tweet from that period, click on the “Latest” tab. This should return a list of every tweet you sent between the “from” and “until” dates you specified.
How do I see activity log on Twitter?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
How do you see people's old tweets?
Open the Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the “Search” button in the bottom section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are searching for the old tweets of another user, type “from:” and the user's username, remember, you no longer need to use “@” in searching.
What is the history of Twitter?
Twitter was created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006 and launched in July of that year. By 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day, and the service handled an average of 1.6 billion search queries per day.
How do I see my Twitter follower history?
Go to your Twitter profile. Tap on your profile picture and then click 'Analytics'. You will get directed to Twitter Analytics. Now, you can see the growth rate of followers.
Does Twitter track what profiles you look at?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there's no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you're anything like me (I've been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won't cut it.
How can I see someone else's old tweets on my iPhone?
Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user's profile by typing their username or tweet's photo. Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it. Open your Safari and go to https://www.twitter.com/search-advanced.
What is Jack Dorsey worth?
13.9 billion USD (2021) Jack Dorsey/Net worth
What was the first tweet ever?
just setting up my twttr Fifteen years ago Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey typed out a banal message — “just setting up my twttr” — which became the first-ever tweet, launching a global platform that has become a controversial and dominant force in civil society.
How do I view my Twitter history?
- Anyone with access to your devices can view Twitter search history merely by clicking on the search box. Recent searches will display in a drop-down list. For privacy reasons, you may not want someone to be able to see this.
How do you delete history on Twitter?
- How to delete your Twitter history with TweetDelete. Open TweetDelete.net in your browser of choice. Click on the checkbox to agree to TweetDelete's terms & conditions. Sign in to Twitter. Click on the drop-down to make a selection for how old tweets should be when you delete them.
How do you delete a search on Twitter?
- Go to your Twitter account and click on the “Search Box.”. For Normal Search. If you want to delete an individual normal search, then just click X icon beside the normal search that you want to remove. Click on “Clear All” link beside “Recent searches” to clear all the normal searches.