Is TweetDeck available on Android?
Table of Contents
- Is TweetDeck available on Android?
- How do I open TweetDeck on Android?
- Is there a TweetDeck for mobile?
- What platforms does TweetDeck support?
- Can you download TweetDeck?
- Why is TweetDeck free?
- What is TweetDeck app?
- How to use TweetDeck with your Twitter account?
- What can I do with my favorite icon on TweetDeck?
- How can I compose a tweet from another Twitter account?
- How can I retweet a message on TweetDeck?
Is TweetDeck available on Android?
TweetDeck is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The best Android alternative is Hootsuite, which is free.
How do I open TweetDeck on Android?
How to use TweetDeck
- Click Accounts in the navigation bar.
- Click on Link another account you own.
- Read the message to understand that you'll be creating a team relationship account you're adding, then click continue.
- In the new window, enter the username or email and password of the account and click Authorize.
Is there a TweetDeck for mobile?
TweetDeck displays everything that's going on on Twitter in a highly organized way. As with the PC and Mac versions, TweetDeck for Android uses a system of columns to make it easy for you to track who's doing what.
What platforms does TweetDeck support?
|TweetDeck Home page|
|Stable release||MacOS 3.18 / Decem Chrome Web Store 3.10 / J|
|Platform||Google Chrome, macOS|
|Size||5 MB (MacOS), 7.74 KB (Chrome Web Store)|
Can you download TweetDeck?
Yes. If you want a simple Twitter dashboard for all your accounts, download TweetDeck. Organize your accounts, messages, and tweets, and watch your engagement grow.
Why is TweetDeck free?
TweetDeck is a free application that enables Twitter users to manage multiple (unlimited) Twitter accounts from a unified interface. TweetDeck is a reliable tool for businesses that are looking real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement capabilities on Twitter.
What is TweetDeck app?
TweetDeck Teams — a feature that lets users share access to Twitter accounts without having to share a password — will now work in the Twitter app for iOS and Android. ... After all, many of TweetDeck's more advanced features, like muting, search and list management, already exist on Twitter itself.
How to use TweetDeck with your Twitter account?
- How to Use TweetDeck 1 Go to http://tweetdeck.twitter.com, or open the desktop app for Mac. 2 Log in with your Twitter account. We recommend that you use a Twitter account that is not shared with other individuals. 3 Once you're logged in, you can connect multiple Twitter accounts to your TweetDeck account. See More....
What can I do with my favorite icon on TweetDeck?
- The three dots next to the favorite icon includes further options. When you click on it, a drop-down menu appears. From this menu, you can embed the tweet, copy its link, send it as a direct message, or via email. Also, you can add and remove people from lists, mute or block the account, or report the tweet.
How can I compose a tweet from another Twitter account?
- This is the account you will compose a Tweet from, like a Tweet from, and reply to Tweets with. Click Accounts in the navigation bar. Expand the account you wish to set as the default by clicking the down arrow. Toggle on the Default account option. TweetDeck allows you to easily Tweet from multiple accounts.
How can I retweet a message on TweetDeck?
- While using TweetDeck, below each tweet, there are options using which you can easily like, retweet or reply. The three dots next to the favorite icon includes further options. When you click on it, a drop-down menu appears. From this menu, you can embed the tweet, copy its link, send it as a direct message, or via email.