Does the Mirror use AI?
Table of Contents
- Does the Mirror use AI?
- Can the trainers on the Mirror see you?
- How much does forme life cost?
- How much does the Mirror membership cost?
- Can you use a mirror without a subscription?
- How much does it cost to use the mirror?
- How much does the workout mirror subscription cost?
- What can I do with the mirror app?
Does the Mirror use AI?
The Latest Fitness-From-Home Mirror Uses AI and Live Trainers.
Can the trainers on the Mirror see you?
You and the trainer can actually see and hear each other in real time. Just like in the Mirror workouts, a hologram-type projection of your trainer will appear on the Mirror's surface, and you'll be able to see yourself as you move through the sessions, which is particularly helpful for making corrections.
How much does forme life cost?
The Forme Life Studio starts at $2,495 (OR $69/mo for 36 months) plus $39/month for a multi-user membership that gives you access to their library of classes.
How much does the Mirror membership cost?
Predictably, that experience comes at a price: The Mirror itself costs $1,495 before tax. You pay another $250 for optional delivery and installation, plus a $39 monthly subscription fee (with a minimum one-year commitment) to access the fitness content.
Can you use a mirror without a subscription?
- Can you use Mirror without a subscription? A: No, the Mirror isn’t functional without the $39 monthly subscription – billed one year at a time.
How much does it cost to use the mirror?
- Then, to actually access the library of workouts and live classes, you have to commit to a one-year membership— which costs you $39 a month. One-on-one training sessions with an instructor, which uses the Mirror’s built-in camera so the instructor can see you, cost an additional $40 per session.
How much does the workout mirror subscription cost?
- All of this can be found on their website, here! For all costs-related questions, click the “shop” page of the site and at the bottom you’ll see Q&A’s they have listed. They share the monthly subscription is $39 a month and comes with a one year commitment.
What can I do with the mirror app?
- What’s on the Mirror is entirely controlled via its iOS app (The company still hasn’t set a date to roll one out for Android). You can launch one of nine types of exercise classes led by nine different instructors on-demand with options like barre, yoga, and more cardio-intensive boot camp and boxing classes.