How did House's girlfriend die?
Table of Contents
- How did House's girlfriend die?
- Did House and Cuddy get married?
- What happens to Amber on House?
- How did Stacy cripple House?
- Why did Cuddy leave the show?
- Does Cuddy get a baby?
- Why did Amber leave House of Anubis?
- Does Wilson leave House after Amber dies?
- Who are the characters that died in house?
- Why did Robert House get married to his wife?
- How did the patient die on the show House?
- When does the episode " Everybody Dies " on house air?
How did House's girlfriend die?
Amber Volakis (Anne Dudek), one of the fellows he eliminated earlier in the season and, most importantly, his best friend Dr. James Wilson's girlfriend. She and House were involved in a bus crash, and she ends up dying from her injuries and complications from a flu medicine she was on. BE
Did House and Cuddy get married?
Cuddy was married for six days in 1987 in New Jersey, as revealed in the Season 7 episode Small Sacrifices and the marriage ended in divorce. No further information about her brief marriage or about the identity of her husband was given. Shortly after becoming Dean of Medicine, Cuddy was approached by House once again.
What happens to Amber on House?
Illness and death House had been drunk at a bar and called Wilson to pick him up, but Amber was the one who answered the call and followed him onto the bus. ... At the end of the episode, she died in Wilson's arms as the machines were shut down, and her death left him devastated.
How did Stacy cripple House?
She was in a relationship with Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), when a clotted aneurysm in his right thigh led to an infarction during a game of golf, causing his quadriceps muscle to become necrotic.
Why did Cuddy leave the show?
During House MD season 7 episode "Bombshells," Cuddy undergoes tests to find if she has cancer. ... Most of the actors' contracts ended with House MD season 7, and the network wanted to cut down on costs by bringing them back with pay cuts. Lisa Edelstein refused and decided to leave the show instead. BE
Does Cuddy get a baby?
In Season 5, Cuddy reveals that she is adopting a baby girl, to be named Joy, and then is devastated when the birth-mother decides to keep the baby. ... In episode "Joy to the World", Cuddy becomes a foster mother and potential adoptive mother to a baby girl she names Rachel.
Why did Amber leave House of Anubis?
Why did Amber leave House of Anubis in real life? She left House of Anubis in Season 3 because her character went to fashion school. Ana's favorite hobby is acting, which she began practicing during the filming of House of Anubis. Spanish is her first language because she is half Spanish. BE
Does Wilson leave House after Amber dies?
However, when House's father died, Cuddy enlisted Wilson to ensure that House attended the funeral. ... He soon realized after the trip that he hadn't had any fun since Amber died until he and House were back together again. They soon reconciled and Wilson returned to his old job.
Who are the characters that died in house?
- The episode featured cameos from multiple characters in previous seasons, including Remy "Thirteen" Hadley, Allison Cameron, Martha Masters, Dominika Petrova, and Stacy Warner, as well as Lawrence Kutner and Amber Volakis who both died in previous seasons but appeared as hallucinations.
Why did Robert House get married to his wife?
- She is House's wife and, technically since his reported death, his widow. However, he only married in order for her to obtain permanent resident status in the United States and, in return, got someone who would cook and clean for him.
How did the patient die on the show House?
- The patient, a proud drug abuser, had been saved by House and his team, but now lay dead next to House. So somebody did die. Foreman and Wilson managed to track House down just as he decided to live, and seemingly watched him perish moments before the warehouse exploded.
When does the episode " Everybody Dies " on house air?
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia " Everybody Dies " is the series finale of the American medical drama television series House. It is the 22nd episode of the eighth season and the 177th overall episode of the series. It originally aired on Fox in the United States on .