Did Harry have feelings for Luna?
Table of Contents
- Did Harry have feelings for Luna?
- Who did Harry have a crush on?
- Who was Harry's first crush?
- Why did Luna hold Harry's hand?
- Is Luna Lovegood in love with Harry?
- What did Luna see around Harry's head?
- Is it true that Harry Potter had a crush on Luna?
- Who was Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies?
- Who was the girl Harry should have been with?
- Who was Harry's first love in Harry Potter?
Did Harry have feelings for Luna?
Harry/Luna shippers generally mention how great Luna was for Harry, but conveniently neglect to consider whether Harry was good for Luna. The Books' answer should be a resounding no: Harry didn't laugh with Luna, he merely laughed at her. The Slughorn's Party episode showed what Harry really thought of her.
Who did Harry have a crush on?
Harry Potter had a crush on Draco Malfoy and was in love with the Slytherin student even when in a relationship with Ginny Weasley, says actor Tom Felton in a fun new interaction.
Who was Harry's first crush?
Cho Chang Cho Chang is well known for being Harry Potter's first crush, first kiss, and first girlfriend in the Harry Potter books and films.
Why did Luna hold Harry's hand?
Harry and Luna became friendlier through Dumbledore's Army, and after they fought together at the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, Luna comforted Harry over the loss of his godfather, telling him about her late mother. She holds Harry's hand in the process, and they both show some feelings for each other.
Is Luna Lovegood in love with Harry?
Luna didn't really end up with anyone at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but there was oodles of chemistry between her and Neville (something the movie versions did play with). In the end this didn't amount to anything, but J.K. Rowling has revealed that they were almost an item.
What did Luna see around Harry's head?
In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Luna rescues Harry from Draco Malfoy's compartment on the Hogwarts Express using her Spectrespecs, which apparently allow her to see wrackspurts around Harry's head while he is under his Invisibility cloak, thus alerting her to his location.
Is it true that Harry Potter had a crush on Luna?
- The majority of the series happens in Harry's head because he is the narrator. Which meant, no, he didn't have a crush on Luna and if he had one, we would have known. It's the same as for Harmione, Drarry, etc. However, nothing prevents you from reading or writing fanfictions about the Harry / Luna couple.
Who was Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies?
- Recently, actor Evanna Lynch, who portrayed the role of Luna Lovegood, revealed that she had a crush on everyone while filming the Harry Potter movies. Harry Potter is one of the most widely recognized film series, with each character remembered for their performances as well as the well-written storyline.
Who was the girl Harry should have been with?
- Harry likes more assertive women, but if he wanted to get together with someone calmer, Luna would be perfect for him. The number one girl Harry should have ended up with instead of Ginny can't be anyone else than his best friend Hermione Granger.
Who was Harry's first love in Harry Potter?
- Cho Chang is Harry's first big crush, his first love. Harry falls for Cho early in the fourth year of his studies at Hogwarts, but by the time he manages to find the courage to ask Cho to the ball, Cho is already dating Cedric Diggory and she refuses Harry.