Why did Harry Potter marry Ginny?
Table of Contents
- Why did Harry Potter marry Ginny?
- Is Harry Potter married to Jenny?
- When did Harry Potter marry Ginny Weasley?
- Did Ginny Weasley really love Harry Potter?
- Why did Harry marry Ginny and not Hermione?
- How did Harry fall in love with Ginny?
- Who is Harry Potter's wife?
- Who is Harry Potter's wife in real life?
- When did Harry fall in love with Ginny?
- Who is Ginny's first boyfriend?
- Why does Ginny like Harry?
- Who did Percy Weasley marry?
- Are Ginny and Harry related?
- Who did Ginny Weasley date?
Why did Harry Potter marry Ginny?
4 Harry Could've Had More Adventures If He Never Settled Down. ... Had Harry remained a bachelor, perhaps he could have been open to a new set of adventures post-Hogwarts. Rowling likely wanted the infamous Potter bloodline to continue, though, so she decided to have Harry and Ginny marry.
Is Harry Potter married to Jenny?
Harry Potter Ginny Weasley/Spouse
When did Harry Potter marry Ginny Weasley?
Harry and Ginny get married sometime after the Second Wizarding War, presumably before their first child is born in 2004. The couple goes on to have three children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna Potter.
Did Ginny Weasley really love Harry Potter?
Although Harry has ended their relationship, Harry and Ginny are still deeply in love with each other, presumably forever. Because of this, Harry does not resist when Ginny gives him his "birthday present", a kiss unlike any Harry has received before.
Why did Harry marry Ginny and not Hermione?
The explanation is very simple - Harry has a very strong sexual desire for Ginny. He has no such feelings for Hermione. Sex is a fundamental aspect of adult relations. Sex is, in fact, the characteristic that defines the difference between a platonic relationship and a romantic one.
How did Harry fall in love with Ginny?
Ginny showed off a lot in Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince about how feisty she was and how boys wanted her, but it took Harry just one move to win her. After winning the Quidditch Cup, Harry kissed her and there was absolutely no hesitance from Ginny to return it.
Who is Harry Potter's wife?
Ginny Weasley Harry eventually married Ginny Weasley and they had three children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna Potter.
Who is Harry Potter's wife in real life?
Bonnie Francesca Wright (born 17 February 1991) is an English actress, model, director, and activist. She is best known for her role as Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series....
|Occupation||Actress director screenwriter model activist|
|Notable work||Harry Potter|
When did Harry fall in love with Ginny?
At age eleven Harry saw Ginny for the first time at King's Cross Station in 1991. However, they did not formally meet until the summer of 1992, at which point it became blatantly clear that Ginny had a huge crush on Harry.
Who is Ginny's first boyfriend?
Who was Ginny first boyfriend? Michael CornerGinny's first boyfriend was Michael Corner. Michael Corner was a half-blood wizard and Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Harry's year. He was friends with house mates Terry Boot and Anthony Goldstein.
Why does Ginny like Harry?
- That being said, Ginny never grew out of her teeny-bopper phase and specifically tells Harry in book six that "she knew he'd never be happy unless he was hunting Voldemort and that's why she likes him." Ginny doesn't care about Harry's good qualities, he's STILL the heroic Boy-Who-Lived in her eyes and that's a pretty sh*tty basis for a romantic relationship.
Who did Percy Weasley marry?
- Audrey Weasley (maiden name unknown) was the wife of Percy Weasley. The couple had two daughters, Molly and Lucy.
Are Ginny and Harry related?
- Harry is therefore almost guaranteed to be related to Ginny, but only in the same way that all Britons are descendants of Charlemagne. The furthest back in Harry's Wizarding blood we know about were his grandparents, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, and his great-grandfather Henry Potter.
Who did Ginny Weasley date?
- Micheal and Ginny Weasley met at the Yule Ball in 1994, and began dating at the end of the school year, she used the relationship as an attempt to "move on" from Harry Potter. In 1995 she brought him and some of his friends along to the first meeting of what would become Dumbledore's Army.