What happened to Craig Raymond Turner?
Table of Contents
- What happened to Craig Raymond Turner?
- Is Craig Turner still alive?
- How did Craig Turner die?
- Why did Craig Turner die?
- Who was Craig Turner who died in 2018?
- How old is Tina Turner's husband now?
- How old is Craig Turner?
- Did Tina attend Ike's funeral?
- Where did Lorraine Turner shoot herself?
- What is the tragic news about Tina Turner?
- Who's Tina Turner's husband Erwin Bach?
- Did Tina Turner have a daughter?
- How many biological children does Tina Turner have?
- What did Tina Turner's son die from?
What happened to Craig Raymond Turner?
At the time, the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner told People that Craig Turner was found dead in his California home from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was age 59.
Is Craig Turner still alive?
Deceased (1958–2018) Raymond Craig Turner/Living or Deceased
How did Craig Turner die?
Craig died by suicide on J, at home in Studio City, Calif., while Tina was away at Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week, according to Entertainment Tonight. He was 59.
Why did Craig Turner die?
Tina Turner has opened up about her son's suicide earlier this year. Craig Turner was 59 when he was found dead in July at his Los Angeles home from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Who was Craig Turner who died in 2018?
Tina Turner's eldest son has died in an apparent suicide at the age of 59. Craig Raymond Turner was found dead at his home in Studio City in California from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to a Los Angeles coroner.
How old is Tina Turner's husband now?
Turner, now 81, and Bach, 65, have lived in Zurich, Switzerland since 1995.
How old is Craig Turner?
59 years (1958–2018) Raymond Craig Turner/Age at death
Did Tina attend Ike's funeral?
Tina Turner did NOT attend ex-husband's funeral after years of brutal physical abuse. ... While Tina managed to escape from Ike's clutches, with just her stage name and a few cars, jewelry and furs, and went on to build an iconic career, Ike continued to battle his demons.
Where did Lorraine Turner shoot herself?
Lorraine had gone in the bathroom and shot herself right in the side, hitting her lungs.
What is the tragic news about Tina Turner?
Tina Turner suffered a stroke just a few years after her official retirement. Tina suffered a stroke in 2013. In 2016, she was diagnosed with kidney failure and intestinal cancer. For a while, she considered assisted suicide, which is legal in her chosen country of Switzerland.
Who's Tina Turner's husband Erwin Bach?
- With her second husband, former record company executive Erwin Bach, she took up a life far from both the country of her birth and the bustle of the music industry, in Zurich. But Turner (born in 1939) continues to inspire. In 2019, a Broadway musical based on her life, made with her cooperation, became a hit.
Did Tina Turner have a daughter?
- Tina Turner has no daughter , however, she has two biological sons Craig and Ronnie, as well as two adopted sons from Ike Turner, namely Ike Turner Jr and Michael Turner. She had Raymond Craig Turner (born Aug) with King of Rhythm saxophonist Raymond Hill while she was a teenager.
How many biological children does Tina Turner have?
- Tina Turner had two biological sons, Craig Raymond Turner (with Raymond Hill) and Ronald Renelle Turner , known as Ronnie (with Ike Turner ). She also adopted two of Ike Turner's children, Ike Turner Jr. (born Octo) and Michael Turner (born Febru), raising them as her own.
What did Tina Turner's son die from?
- Tina Turner 's firstborn son, Craig Turner, died of apparent suicide Tuesday, the Los Angeles coroner's office confirms to USA TODAY. He was 59. Police found him dead at 12:38 p.m. of an apparent gunshot wound inside his Studio City, Calif. home, according to Ed Winter , assistant chief of investigations for the Los Angeles.coroner's department.