Who kills Scott Tenorman's parents?
Table of Contents
- Who kills Scott Tenorman's parents?
- Is Cartman the most evil?
- Are Cartman and Scott Tenorman related?
- Is Cartman's Mom his dad?
- Did Cartman actually kills Scott's parents?
- What happened to Eric Cartmans dad?
- What is the most evil thing Cartman has?
- Does Cartman actually hate Kyle?
- What did Scott Tenorman do to Cartman?
- Who is Cartman's dad Denver Broncos?
- Who was Eric Cartman's father in South Park?
- What did Cartman do to Scott Tenorman's mother?
- What did Stan and Kyle tell Scott about Cartman?
- Why did Cartman tell Scott the secret ingredient?
Who kills Scott Tenorman's parents?
He eventually figures out that his father, a player on the Denver Broncos, had an affair with Cartman's mother, which resulted in her getting pregnant. Therefore, the major twist of the episode is that Tenorman and Cartman are half-brothers and that Cartman unknowingly killed his own father 9 seasons earlier.
Is Cartman the most evil?
South Park's Eric Cartman is one of television's most evil characters. He's as brilliant as he is wicked, and will stop at nothing to get his way. Eric Cartman is known as one of the most diabolical, petty, and evil characters of all time.05-Jun-2017
Are Cartman and Scott Tenorman related?
In the season fourteen episode "201", Jack Tenorman (left) is revealed to be the true father of Cartman, and Scott Tenorman (right) is revealed to be Cartman's half-brother.
Is Cartman's Mom his dad?
However, the season 14 (2010) episode "201" later reveals that Liane is his mother, and that his true biological father is Jack Tenorman, a fictional former player for the Denver Broncos whom Cartman arranged to be killed in the season five (2001) episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die", making Cartman and Scott Tenorman ...
Did Cartman actually kills Scott's parents?
Cartman then announces that his actual plan was to get Mr. Denkins to shoot Scott's parents for trespassing. While Denkins was talking to the police, Cartman then stole the corpses, chopped them up and ground their body parts into the chili he fed to Scott, much to everyone's horror.
What happened to Eric Cartmans dad?
In this two-parter, it was finally revealed that Cartman's real father was Jack Tenorman. Unfortunately, Cartman cut up and fed to his father to half-brother, Scott Tenorman in “Scott Tenorman Must Die”. Not only did he plot to have his father murdered, his arch nemesis turned out to be his half brother….05-May-2016
What is the most evil thing Cartman has?
Here are some of the worst things Cartman has ever done.
- 1 Feeding Scott Tenorman His Parents.
- 2 Giving Kyle HIV. ...
- 3 Pretended To Be Disabled To Compete In Special Olympics. ...
- 4 Campaigning To Have Kenny's Feeding Tube Removed To Get A PSP. ...
- 5 Pretends To Have Tourette Syndrome. ...
- 6 Destroys San Francisco With Cthulhu. ...
Does Cartman actually hate Kyle?
These kind moments also help prove that Cartman's usual hurtful comments are not the literal truth. As much as Cartman can rip on Kyle and say that he wants him to die; at the end of the day, he chose to save Kyle in Smug Alert. That indirectly proves that he doesn't hate Kyle as much as he claims he does.30-Mar-2018
What did Scott Tenorman do to Cartman?
In the episode, 9th-grader Scott Tenorman makes Cartman believe that buying pubic hair from him will make Cartman reach puberty. Realizing that he had been tricked, an angry Cartman plots revenge on Scott. South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone point to this episode as a milestone in the series.
Who is Cartman's dad Denver Broncos?
Jack Tenorman It was revealed that the father of Cartman's arch-foe Scott Tenorman, was a right tackle of the Denver Broncos, and that on the night of the Drunken Barn Dance, the ginger-haired Jack Tenorman was the player that got Liane pregnant with Eric, thus making Scott his half-brother.
Who was Eric Cartman's father in South Park?
- Jack Tenorman was Eric Cartman's and Scott Tenorman's father who appeared (and eventually died) in the Season Five episode, "Scott Tenorman Must Die.".
What did Cartman do to Scott Tenorman's mother?
- While Denkins was talking to the police, Cartman then stole the corpses, chopped them up and ground their body parts into the chili he fed to Scott, much to everyone's horror. Scott finds his mother's finger in the bowl, vomits, and starts crying.
What did Stan and Kyle tell Scott about Cartman?
- Stan and Kyle tell Scott about Cartman's plan. Cartman gives Scott an invitation to a chili cook off and a ticket for a pony ride. After Cartman leaves, Scott tells his parents that there's a starving, abandoned pony on Mr. Denkins' farm. They go to save it that night and have it taken to an animal shelter.
Why did Cartman tell Scott the secret ingredient?
- As Cartman is finishing Scott's chili, Scott prepares to tell him the secret ingredient, but Cartman then reveals that he already knew, and the chili he is eating is actually Chef's. Cartman says that he told Stan and Kyle about his plan because he knew they would warn Scott.