Did Leo and Claire date?
Table of Contents
- Did Leo and Claire date?
- How old was Claire Danes when she played Juliet?
- Did Claire Danes offer the Titanic?
- How old is Leo in Titanic?
- Did Kate Winslet and Leonardo hate each other?
- Did Claire Danes have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio?
- How old is Juliet in Romeo and Juliet 1968?
- How old was the cast of Romeo and Juliet 1968?
- What was the relationship between Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio?
- Who was Claire Danes crush on in Romeo and Juliet?
- How old was Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo and Juliet?
- What did Leonardo DiCaprio do to Kate Winslet?
Did Leo and Claire date?
It was rumoured that Claire Danes and DiCaprio dated for a year from 1995 when they co-starred as star-crossed lovers in Baz Lurhmann's Romeo + Juliet. Their relationship was never confirmed.
How old was Claire Danes when she played Juliet?
17-years-old Why was Claire Danes cast as Juliet? At 17-years-old, Danes looked older and more suited to DiCaprio. At the time, she was on a show called My So Called Life which had just been cancelled.
Did Claire Danes offer the Titanic?
Claire Danes has revealed that she was offered the role of Rose in James Cameron's Titanic before Kate Winslet, but turned it down because she had just starred opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in the romantic epic Romeo + Juliet. ... And I just didn't have it in me,” Danes admitted.
How old is Leo in Titanic?
Although many auditioned, DiCaprio landed the role at just 20 years old. Prior to his star-marking role in the film, DiCaprio played Luke Brower in the television show Growing Pains and starred in films that includedThis Boy's Life and What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
Did Kate Winslet and Leonardo hate each other?
DiCaprio and Winslet are practically used to locking lips after starring in Titanic. ... Although DiCaprio said that Winslet was his favorite on-screen kissing partner of all time, Winslet quickly debunked his statement. “I can tell you right now he hated it,” she revealed about their on-screen kiss.
Did Claire Danes have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio?
Claire Danes admits to having a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio In a recent interview with W Magazine, Danes confessed to having a bit of a schoolgirl crush on DiCaprio while filming one of the most romantic stories throughout history.
How old is Juliet in Romeo and Juliet 1968?
Her birth year is listed as 1951. The British film censor board gave Romeo and Juliet (1968) an "A" certificate. This would have made her 16 or 17 at the time of the film's release in 1968, and she legally could have viewed the picture. Even if she had been less than 16, she could have attended with a guardian.
How old was the cast of Romeo and Juliet 1968?
Until this version of Shakespeare's tragic romance, the actors who played the title lovers were often too old to plausibly portray the characters. Refreshingly, Zeffirelli gave the roles to young, inexperienced actors Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting, who at the time of filming were ages 15 and 17, respectively.
What was the relationship between Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio?
- Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio were not star-crossed lovers. They weren't even star-crossed co-stars. In fact, their relationship couldn't be any more different than their character's from Romeo + Juliet . When you have a more complicated relationship than the Shakespearian lover's, you know it's bad.
Who was Claire Danes crush on in Romeo and Juliet?
- In the 1996 Baz Luhrmann film, based on the timeless William Shakespeare play, the two played the original star-crossed lovers from rival families who fall for each other. Crush: Claire Danes has admitted she fancied Leonardo DiCaprio when they filmed 1996's Romeo + Juliet
How old was Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo and Juliet?
- Even though DiCaprio was Hollywood's newest 21- year-old heartthrob and soon-to-be leading man by the time he was cast in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet, he still had a lot to learn. Who would be the first to teach him how it's truly done? 16-year-old Danes, of course.
What did Leonardo DiCaprio do to Kate Winslet?
- According to director James Cameron, DiCaprio "would fart into his jacket and place it over Kate Winslet's head," CheatSheet reported. However, unlike Danes, Winslet reportedly loved DiCaprio's pranks and was always laughing with him.