Why is Chico not on moonshiners anymore?
Table of Contents
- Why is Chico not on moonshiners anymore?
- What happened to moonshiners Chico and Sandra?
- Who is the richest moonshiner on moonshiners?
- How fake is moonshiners TV show?
- Did Jeff and Lance leave Moonshiners?
- Who owns Sugarland distillery?
- What happened Lance Waldrop?
- What is Diggers net worth on moonshiners?
- What is Josh's net worth on moonshiners?
- Why are Chico and Sondra not on moonshiners?
- Who is not on this season of moonshiners?
- Who is Chico from Kentucky outlaw moonshiner?
- What did Chico do when he wasn't brewing moonshine?
Why is Chico not on moonshiners anymore?
It is possible that the pair wanted to focus on their family and decided to step away from the show. Despite this, Chico is still mentioned in the cast section on Discovery Channel's website. His description reads: “Kentucky outlaw moonshiner Chico is a man always on the lookout for opportunity.
What happened to moonshiners Chico and Sandra?
While the pair seem to have decided to step away from reality television to focus on their family, the couple did not give up brewing whisky. ... “Well, I finally got down to trying to make sure to leave my family something when I leave this ol world," Chico posted on his personal Facebook page in 2016.
Who is the richest moonshiner on moonshiners?
Moonshiners Tim Smith net worth: Tim Smith is an American moonshiner and reality television personality who has a net worth of $150 thousand dollars.
How fake is moonshiners TV show?
The series dramatizes their liquor production efforts, law-evading techniques and life. There have been claims by local officials that the show is not what it portrays to be. Virginia authorities have stated that no illegal liquor is actually being produced by the people depicted in the show.
Did Jeff and Lance leave Moonshiners?
Jeff and Lance Waldroup used to make illegal liquor on the show Moonshiners. The father-son duo was loved by fans and they were a part of the show for six seasons. They were completely absent in season 8 and fans of the show were wondering about them.
Who owns Sugarland distillery?
Ned Vickers "We have seen incredible growth over the past three years," said owner and CEO Ned Vickers. "We owe that to the amazing fans who take home our spirits and share it with their friends and family. It's for them that we continue working to develop new and innovative spirits." Sugarlands Distilling Co.
What happened Lance Waldrop?
ROBBINSVILLE, N.C. — Lance Waldroup, a bootlegger featured in the Discovery Channel's reality series “Moonshiners,” died Feb. 25 in Robbinsville, North Carolina. He was 30. The network confirmed Waldroup's death in Facebook and Twitter posts on Monday.
What is Diggers net worth on moonshiners?
Mark and Digger's net worth is estimated at $300,000 each. While most of their income comes from the reality show, Mark and Digger also started a distillery together called Sugarlands Distilling Co.
What is Josh's net worth on moonshiners?
Josh Owens Josh, better known as Cutie Pie's dad on the reality show, may lose his trailer to a fire this season, but we have a feeling he will be alright. The moonshiner is worth an estimated $400,00 and is reported to make six figures a year on his alcohol.
Why are Chico and Sondra not on moonshiners?
- The official word from Discovery PR is that: “Chico and Sondra will not be appearing on this season of Moonshiners.” Moonshiner Chico is from the TV show Moonshiners and he has partnered up with Olde Towne Distillery to produce a blend of our good Bourbon and White Liquor to make Spirit Whiskey.
Who is not on this season of moonshiners?
- "Chico and [fiancée] Sondra will not be appearing on this season of Moonshiners ,” a Discovery Channel rep told Monsters and Critics. This has many fans asking:
Who is Chico from Kentucky outlaw moonshiner?
- According to his bio on the network, “Kentucky outlaw moonshiner Chico is a man always on the lookout for opportunity. As fearless as he is funny, Chico throws his entire being into every endeavor he undertakes." "His passion for brewing moonshine never flags, but his business acumen is supreme.
What did Chico do when he wasn't brewing moonshine?
- "His passion for brewing moonshine never flags, but his business acumen is supreme. When he isn't brewing and slinging shine, Chico raises and races traditional Kentucky Trotter Horses." Which means Chico and his wife have been keeping busy.