What happened to Captain Kirk's wife?
Table of Contents
- What happened to Captain Kirk's wife?
- Does Kirk ever marry?
- Who is Captain Kirk's love interest?
- How many lovers did Captain Kirk have?
- Who is Captain Kirks wife?
- Why was Carol Marcus not in star trek3?
- Are Kirk and Lulu married?
- Does Kirk have a girlfriend Gilmore Girls?
- Are Kirk and Spock in love?
- Who is Kirk's wife in generations?
- Why was Captain Kirk never in a relationship?
- When did Captain Kirk first appear in Star Trek?
- Who are the women that Kirk has been with?
- How did James t.kirk die in Star Trek Generations?
What happened to Captain Kirk's wife?
Miramanee. Miramanee was a priestess for her people. She marries Kirk and gets pregnant, but is killed when the tribe later stones them.
Does Kirk ever marry?
Gilmore Girls fans around the world are shook: Kirk has finally found his soulmate. On June 15, Sean Gunn, the actor who plays Stars Hollow's oddball resident, Kirk, got married. According to People, Penn married actress Natasha Halevi on Southern California's Catalina Island.
Who is Captain Kirk's love interest?
Antonia was a love interest of Starfleet captain James T. Kirk, whom he met in 2282 while horseback riding near his uncle's farm in Idaho.
How many lovers did Captain Kirk have?
Perhaps so many of Kirk's entanglements with women were so, how shall we say, ephemeral, because he knew that there'd never be a place in his heart for two lovers.
Who is Captain Kirks wife?
|James T. Kirk|
|Born||Ma Riverside, Iowa|
Why was Carol Marcus not in star trek3?
Alice Eve's sort-of love interest Carol Marcus for Captain Kirk in Star Trek Into Darkness didn't return for Star Trek Beyond, probably to the benefit of Alice Eve. ... Rather than overpack an already crowded cast list for Star Trek Beyond, Pegg opted instead to save Carol Marcus for a potential future installment.
Are Kirk and Lulu married?
But Lulu really does like Kirk and they start dating. Lorelai remarks that Kirk is really lucky to have found Lulu, and Kirk's eccentricities do not seem to chase Lulu away, rather they form a good unit. They are together from around 2003 and until the show concludes, and it is not specified whether they marry.
Does Kirk have a girlfriend Gilmore Girls?
Lulu is Kirk's girlfriend. She used to date Kirk's brother, and Kirk always had a crush on her. She has dinner with Kirk at Luke's Diner in "An Affair to Remember," and they start a relationship.
Are Kirk and Spock in love?
Star Trek: The Original Series writer David Gerrold, has also spoken about K/S slash sometimes. In 1985, Gerrold commented: One of the truths I've been telling lately is that Kirk and Spock are not lovers ... they're not even boyfriends. They're just good friends.
Who is Kirk's wife in generations?
Antonia Salvatori was a human female who was involved in a romantic relationship with James T. Kirk in the early 2280s.
Why was Captain Kirk never in a relationship?
- A romantic at heart, Kirk never formed a lasting, romantic relationship due to his devotion to career — especially during his captaincy of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
When did Captain Kirk first appear in Star Trek?
- Often, the characters of Spock and Leonard McCoy act as his logical and emotional sounding boards, respectively. Captain Kirk has been portrayed in numerous films, books, comics, webisodes, and video games. Kirk first appears in Star Trek' s first episode, " The Man Trap ", broadcast on Septem.
Who are the women that Kirk has been with?
- Janet Wallace -- Another old flame who keeps track of how long it's been since they broke up, so it must've been pretty serious. Janice Lester -- She and Kirk were together for a year, according to her.
How did James t.kirk die in Star Trek Generations?
- In Star Trek Generations, Captain Jean-Luc Picard finds Kirk living in the timeless Nexus, despite the fact that history recorded his death during the Enterprise -B 's maiden voyage, Kirk having fallen into the Nexus in the incident that caused his "death".