Why does Cho Chang betray Harry?
Table of Contents
- Why does Cho Chang betray Harry?
- Who betrayed Harry in Harry Potter?
- Did Cho Chang snitch on Dumbledore's Army?
- When did Harry stop liking Cho?
- Who was the traitor in Harry Potter?
- Who betrayed Harry and the Order?
- Who ratted out Dumbledores army?
- Who ratted out Dumbledore's Army in the movie?
- Why did Cho cry so much?
- Why was Cho Chang not in the same year as Harry?
- Who was Cho Chang's Best Friend in Harry Potter?
- Who was Cho Chang in Order of the Phoenix?
- Why did Harry Potter not take Cho to the ball?
Why does Cho Chang betray Harry?
Cho didn't like Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; she believed that Harry had romantic feelings for Hermione, instead of being friends. This was one of the reasons that Cho and Harry fell apart. However, she fought with Dumbledore's Army during the Battle of Hogwarts, and the most of them survived the war.
Who betrayed Harry in Harry Potter?
Xenophilius Lovegood betrays Harry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Death Eaters have Xenophilius' daughter, Luna. He mistakenly believes...
Did Cho Chang snitch on Dumbledore's Army?
9 She Didn't Betray Dumbledore's Army While this might have made the story simpler for the films, it really did Cho a disservice. It was really Cho's friend, Marietta Edgecombe, who told Umbridge. While Cho remained loyal to her friend, she was also loyal to the DA and even came back to fight in the Battle of Hogwarts.
When did Harry stop liking Cho?
After all, Harry had sort of fancied her since they played Quidditch against each other in Prisoner of Azkaban, was totally infatuated in Goblet of Fire, finally falling into a relationship in Order of the Phoenix. But after three novels of build-up, their relationship hit the deck like Neville in a Body-Bind curse.
Who was the traitor in Harry Potter?
By marriage or association
|Reginald Cattermole||Married a Muggle-born witch, Mary Cattermole.|
|Rionach Gaunt||Associated with Muggles.|
|Ron Weasley||Married to Muggle-born Hermione Granger and fought against Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters during the Second Wizarding War to oppose blood purity.|
Who betrayed Harry and the Order?
The Deathly Hallows Part I begins with a whole bunch of double-crossing and betrayals. Snape betrays the Order of the Phoenix. A guy from the Ministry of Magic becomes a Death Eater, which is probably how the Ministry ends up falling. And that's just the beginning of the movie.
Who ratted out Dumbledores army?
Dolores Umbridge's Six months and several training sessions in the Room of Requirement later, she was standing in Dolores Umbridge's office ratting out her fellow students for being in Dumbledore's Army.
Who ratted out Dumbledore's Army in the movie?
Marietta Even after the Death Eaters' mass breakout of Azkaban and Harry's subsequent interview was published in The Quibbler, Marietta continued to distrust Harry. After six months of the meetings, and from the pressure regarding her mother's career, Marietta finally betrayed Dumbledore's Army to the Ministry.
Why did Cho cry so much?
Cho became jealous when Harry mentioned his plans to meet Hermione later in the day, and she tried to gauge Harry's feelings for her by mentioning that Roger Davies had asked her out, but this only bewildered Harry. She ended up in tears after Harry refused to discuss Cedric's death with her.
Why was Cho Chang not in the same year as Harry?
- All you film fans might not know this, but Cho wasn’t in the same year as Harry as she was a fourth-year student when introduced, while Harry was only in the third year. This was also a point behind why Cho didn’t see Harry as much of a love interest seeing that he wasn’t quite up to her age.
Who was Cho Chang's Best Friend in Harry Potter?
- In her sixth year, against her parents' wishes, she joined Dumbledore's Army, an organisation taught and led by Harry Potter. In the same year she also began a romantic relationship with Harry. However, Cho's best friend Marietta Edgecombe betrayed the D.A..
Who was Cho Chang in Order of the Phoenix?
- In fact, from Prisoner of Azkaban to Order of the Phoenix, Harry’s main love interest was Cho Chang. Both the film and book fans will have noted that the moment Harry laid eyes on Cho, whether it was onscreen or while reading the words, he had an instant attraction to her.
Why did Harry Potter not take Cho to the ball?
- Harry would have taken Cho to the ball, they’d have started dating, and the most pressing issue in their relationship would have been having to compete in Quidditch against each other. Instead, circumstances meant that Harry and Cho’s relationship never quite took off, which is a shame.