Is 37 a good Wonderlic score?
Table of Contents
- Is 37 a good Wonderlic score?
- Is 27 a good Wonderlic score?
- Are you penalized for wrong answers on Wonderlic?
- How is the Wonderlic score calculated?
- What was Aaron Rodgers Wonderlic score?
- What is a genius IQ?
- What was Frank Gore Wonderlic score?
- Is the online Wonderlic test proctored?
- What did Cam Newton score on the Wonderlic test?
- What did Tom Brady score on the Wonderlic?
- Can you use a calculator on the Wonderlic test?
- What do you need to know about the Wonderlic?
- Can you bring scrap paper to Wonderlic test?
- What's the highest score you can get on Wonderlic?
Is 37 a good Wonderlic score?
Read on to learn about how the test is scored, the range of high and low scores, the average score, and where your Wonderlic score rates you on the percentile range of human intelligence....Distribution of Wonderlic percentiles.
|Wonderlic Score Percentiles|
Is 27 a good Wonderlic score?
A Wonderlic score of 26+ is a good score and if you get a high score, it means you are best suited for the job at hand.
Are you penalized for wrong answers on Wonderlic?
Understand How Wonderlic Scores Its Tests You do not incur any penalty for guessing. Your final score is the number of questions you answered correctly out of the possible 50 questions.
How is the Wonderlic score calculated?
According to Wonderlic Inc., the Wonderlic score is calculated based upon how many questions were answered correctly in the given time limit of 12 minutes. Unanswered questions are scored as zero. ... A Wonderlic test taker of average intelligence (i.e. an IQ of 100) is represented by a score of 20 points.
What was Aaron Rodgers Wonderlic score?
35 Colts quarterback Carson Wentz scored a 40 on his pre-draft Wonderlic. Reigning NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers got a 35 on his exam before the 2005 draft, and reigning Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady got a 33 before being selected in the sixth round back in 2002.
What is a genius IQ?
The average score on an IQ test is 100. Most people fall within the range. Any score over 140 is considered a high IQ. A score over 160 is considered a genius IQ. If you're wondering, Betts includes himself on the directory.
What was Frank Gore Wonderlic score?
a 6 Having a poor Wonderlic test score doesn't mean much for a professional football career. Frank Gore scored a 6 (one of the lowest ever) and is third on the NFL's all-time rushing list.
Is the online Wonderlic test proctored?
The test is proctored, which means that someone will be watching you take it. You can, however, use scrap paper and a pen or pencil. If you are stressed, just remember: The Wonderlic test is beatable.
What did Cam Newton score on the Wonderlic test?
21 Cam Newton's Wonderlic score was 21, right around the average of all NFL players and five below the quarterback average of 26. Aside from Locker's score of 20, all other players scored well above average. Gabbert scored an impressive 42, followed by Kaepernick's 37 and Ponder's 35.
What did Tom Brady score on the Wonderlic?
a 33 Former Pats QB Tom Brady scored a 33 on his Wonderlic test back in 2000.
Can you use a calculator on the Wonderlic test?
- Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to use a calculator on the test. The test is proctored, which means that someone will be watching you take it. You can, however, use scrap paper and a pen or pencil. If you are stressed, just remember:
What do you need to know about the Wonderlic?
- In English, that means that the Wonderlic is an IQ test given to job applicants. Hiring is a very difficult (and expensive) thing for employers to do, so they sometimes look for ways to quickly eliminate applicants.
Can you bring scrap paper to Wonderlic test?
- Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring one into the test with you. You can, however, use scrap paper. If you struggle with math, the I would recommend our Wonderlic Online Course.
What's the highest score you can get on Wonderlic?
- The Wonderlic test is 50 questions long and you are given 12 minutes to answer as many questions as possible. You earn 1 point for each correct answer you give and 0 points for any unanswered or incorrect questions. If you answer 23 questions correctly, then your score is a “23.” The highest possible score on the Wonderlic test is 50.